We are looking for an Operations Analyst for our Cargo Division to support and expand the department. The role is ideal for a graduate with a passion for maritime affairs and cargo movements. The selected applicant will be given focused training on the job.
- To support the Cargo and Bunkering Division and the Operations Office
- To monitor bunkering and cargo parameter controls
- To liaise with suppliers, customers and other relevant parties on cargo transactions, shipments and ship charters
- To monitor loss control
- To carry out business intelligence exercises and reporting, market research and analyses
- To assist in, and monitor all operations relating to the Group’s vessels
- Tertiary level of education
- A keen interest in analysis and cost estimates
- Excellent report skills in English, both spoken and written
- Strong analytical skills
- A great eye for detail
Interested applicants should send their CV by email.