The Falzon Group of Companies is a provider of fuel energy and waste management solutions.
The Group is looking for Corporate Executives to work in various departments at its Head Office. The roles are ideal for graduates who are capable of working independently and who are very attentive to detail. Advanced Level standard of education with relevant experience will also be considered.
- To support the respective Department
- To maintain corporate records and compile tender documentation
- To handle insurance, advertising, events and CSR initiatives
- To carry out data analysis and issue relevant reports
- To engage with internal and external clients and service providers and with relevant public authorities as required
- Tertiary standard of education or A-Level standard with relevant experience
- A very good eye for detail
- Able to communicate effectively in Maltese with very good written, verbal and report-writing skills in English
- Conversant with MS office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Be organised, able to work on own initiative, with a flexible approach
Previous experience in a similar environment will be considered an asset
Date: 7th March 2023
Job Category: Corporate Executives
Job Type: Full Time
Sorry! This job has expired.