The Falzon Group of Companies is a fuel energy provider. The Group is now committed to strengthening its Cargo Division and is looking for a Cargo Trader to support and expand the department.
The role is ideal for a graduate with a passion for maritime affairs and cargo movements. The selected applicant will be given focused training on the job.
- To handle queries related to charters
- To monitor charter parties
- To handle the administrative aspect of charters and vessels’ deployment
- To analyse the economic aspects of cargo movements and vessel deployment
- To assist in operations related to the Group’s vessels
- Tertiary level of education
- A solid base of cost estimates and analysis
- Excellent report skills in English, both spoken and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- A great eye for detail
- Knowledge of basic shipping and nautical terminology will be considered advantageous
The selected applicant would be focused, energetic and goal oriented.
Interested applicants should send their CV expressing their interest and motivation.