The Group is looking for a Junior Technical Superintendent to join its marine division. The role is ideal for a qualified Engineer who may be working in a different industry but who has a passion for maritime affairs. The role focuses on ensuring safe and smooth operations of the company’s vessels. The selected applicant will be given on-the-job training and will be supervised by experienced Engineers.
- Ensuring that company vessels are maintained and operated safely and efficiently
- Overseeing all vessel maintenance programmes
- Processing vessels’ technical requests timely and cost effectively
- A recognised degree in Engineering
- A passion for the maritime industry
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve issues within a short time span
- Multi-skilled and organised person
- Excellent report skills in English, both spoken and written
- Three years previous working experience
The selected applicant would be focused, energetic, project-oriented and a team player. He/she will be supervised for the first year in this challenging role, which can develop into a most satisfying management career.
Interested applicants should send their CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org